Special Interest Group in Loss, Death and Bereavement
Structure and functioning of group
- The group has a committee with a Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer
- The Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer are elected for two years at an annual general meeting, the first of which took place in spring 2006.
- New committee members can be elected annually.
- There will be at least two meetings in a year with an annual workshop.
- Subgroups/working parties may meet more regularly if working on a particular issue.
- Members will have access to the IHF library facilities
Criteria for membership
- Membership is open to qualified Psychologists and psychologists in training who are interested or working in related fields
- There is no membership fee
2014 Committee Members
John McEvoy: Chair
Susan Delaney: Secretary/Treasurer